Hypnosis is best described as a light-trance that focuses your attention. It is an absorbed state of attention, where your subconscious mind becomes open, and receptive to new perspectives. It’s a natural process that feels similar to becoming absorbed listening to your favorite music or watching a movie.
During an Joymind Stop Smoking session hypnotherapy session, you’ll be instructed to use video conferencing only. Our Stop Smoking specialists must be able to see the visual signals, cues and abstractions as welll as conducting Eye Movement Desensitizing (EMD) as well as Tapping to remove the cravings.
- Hypnotherapy is exceptionally safe: A large review of 5 studies showed that hypnotherapy is a safe and effective practice for many clinical conditions. While hypnotherapy is very safe, it is not advised for people with psychotic symptoms, such as hallucinations.
- Hypnotherapy is less expensive than alternative therapy sessions: hypnotherapy sessions are generally less expensive than counseling or cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Additionally, at-home hypnotherapy sessions, accessed through apps on your phone, are less expensive than in-person hypnotherapy sessions.
- Hypnotherapy is less than nicotine replacement therapy (NRT): the average cost of a quit attempt with NRT is around $185. Research shows that people make around 30 attempts before giving up, meaning it can cost over $5500 to quit with NRT. A Joymind Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy session costs $499 for two sessions over Video conferencing.
- Hypnotherapy can be combined with other methods: Hypnotherapy can safely be combined with other methods of quitting, like nicotine replacement therapy (gums, patches, and inhalers) if you want to work on your behavior but wean yourself off the physical nicotine dependence.
The Wrap Up
Quitting smoking can be incredibly challenging. Though the many dangers of smoking are proven by science, cigarettes are very addictive, and many people will require more than willpower to break the habit. Hypnotherapy can help you to quit smoking as a stand-alone strategy or combined with other methods, such as nicotine replacement therapy. Hypnotherapy works by targeting the physiological triggers and getting people to imagine the many unpleasant outcomes associated with smoking. Breaking an addiction can be difficult, particularly if it is a lifelong habit, but hypnotherapy may help you quit cigarettes for good.
The subconscious is filled with reasons why you should STOP SMOKING! Your mind is saying “NO” I won’t stop! I can change that!
WHAT IF I COULD CHANGE THAT STORY FOR YOU?
Your subconscious believes that smoking makes you feel better. If you really think about it, with every deep breath you take, “of smoke,” you become relaxed, breathe in and out, slowly and calmly, feel your shoulders drop. At this point, your subconscious believes that your cigarette is your friend. As we all know the problem i when you smoke you are breathing in thick heavy smoke that is filled with chemicals. This is certainly not honoring the physical body, is it?
Feel better. If you really think about it, with every deep breath you take, “of smoke,” you become relaxed, breathe in and out, slowly and calmly, feel your shoulders drop. At this point, your subconscious believes that your cigarette is your friend. As we all know the problem is, when you smoke you are breathing in thick heavy smoke that is filled with chemicals. This is certainly not honoring the physical body is it?
Through hypnosis you can quit smoking for the very last time.
Working with the subconscious allows healthy new habits and beliefs to override the misunderstandings that are hindering a healthy way of living. It is very important to replace the fictitious beliefs that smoking allows you to feel calm.I understand that this theory may sound crazy, but I can assure you that the mind is much more powerful than the cigarette you are holding in your hand. If you truly want to stop smoking and let go all of the associations including feelings of guilt, fear, attachments and the “false meditative state,” hypnosis will work. The subconscious must be reprogrammed so that the false sense of joy and habit are replaced with something that is much more honoring to the physical body.
Smoking is a habit. Your mind is a computer and you are running the smoking software. The mind runs healthy and deadly software.
It is your choice. Our program reveals the instigating triggers that caused the smoking and then reframes and restructures the initial impetus. The program gently and powerfully restructures the mind by using the imagination to descend into a deep state of relaxation where we instill alternative positive suggestions.
- Smoking for many is a mood changer. Shopping, sex, alcohol are methods to change moods.
- Smoking unlike shopping is a deadly choice. Would you inhale asbestos every day just to change your mood or calm your anxiety?
- Our program breaks the slave mentality that you hold regarding smoking. We program your mind to dislike cigarets and stop the cravings.